- Manufacturing Facility
- Research & Development
GGCPL commenced production in 2004 with its first manufacturing facility located at Derabassi, 20 kilometers away from Chandigarh in the state of Punjab with an installed capacity of 150 tones.
- Block – 1 Manufacturing of Critical/Advance API Intermediates.
- Block – II Manufacturing of Brominate Compounds.
- Block – III A state of the art Multipurpose Unit for the production of APIs
- SRP – GGCPL has an in-house solvent recovery plant with a capacity of 10KLD.
- Utilities – GGCPL has a strong backup of utilities so as to run the plant at its full capacity.
- QC – One complete block dedicated to Quality Control and Quality Assurance with state of the art equipments and instruments.
- Sterile – GGCPL’s upcoming sterile plant, dedicated to penicillin based products, is being built to international benchmarks and will be auditable by foreign regulatory bodies.
Research & Development
We at GGCPL believe that R&D is the backbone of any research driven pharmaceutical organization in order to keep up with the latest trends and to meet the challenges of generic drug industry.
GGCPL has a well established and highly sophisticated Research and Development set up which comprises of compact and well-equipped chemical and analytical research laboratory at its unit with a strong foothold in R&D capabilities like:
- Ability to comply with ICH guidelines
- Asymmetric synthesis
- Capability for wide and varied types of organic transformations
- Develop environment friendly process
- Develop novel/non-infringing process for APIs
GGCPL has a well defined IP policy in order to strengthen the IP activities and encourage patent filing. The IPM department identifies potential new products and markets for APIs as well support research activities.
GGCPL’s R&D team of qualified professionals has rich experience of the industry. The laboratory is well equipped with the latest equipments. This in house research wing of the Company focuses on:
- Analytical Process development
- Process Development for generic drugs substance
Analytical Process development
The Analytical research laboratory is managed by well trained and experienced scientists in various analytical fields to perform different types of analytical studies, which include:
- Characterization of Impurities
- Method Development
- Method Validation
- Physicochemical Properties
- Polymorphic Analysis & Isolation
- Stability Studies
Process Development for Generic Drug Substance
Process development work for the APIs is carried out by the Chemical Process Research Laboratory, which focuses on developing commercially viable eco-friendly processes for intermediates and APIs for markets.